Saturday, May 30, 2015

6/4/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

By now most of you have probably heard that China Phoenix 2 is closing there doors.
We all would like to thank Nancy and wish her the best in whatever she does.
Thanks for letting us meet at your store for the past 10 years.
This is the first card I taught at CP2 on Montgomery!
November 2004


So I met with Elizabeth at Scraps Galore
 and we will have our very first class there this Thursday 6/4 starting at 10:30.
You do need to pay Beth at the register and sign in for the class
 since I will continue the drop in class policy, instead of pre registering for the class. 
The cost is $4.67 plus tax will be $5 for one card.
The store does not accept credit or debit cards for purchases under $5
 so you will need to pay in cash or make an additional purchase.
Otherwise the class will remain the same.
we will have the two back tables reserved for us ever Thursday.
If we need to start a third we will.

I hope you will join me on this transition and enjoy the journey.
When I told my mom about Nancy closing,
she said when one door closes another one opens.
Here's to new beginnings!

Today's card.

I will continue with a unique shaped card and a masculine card each month.
Any requests please let me know.

This card is die cut with the sizzix step up die,
and label & words from various sizzix sets.
The flowers are from Dare 2B Artzy.
One card I colored with sharpies, the other Tim's distress markers.
I kept it flat because everything gets mailed,
bring pop dots or foam tape if you wish to add dimension.

For today's class you need to bring your basic class kit
including
scissors 
ball point glue pen
tweezers
markers
 (or use my sharpies)


All most done, I know this has been a long post.
It is Evelyn & Sara's birthday
we will discuss a date to celebrate on Thursday,
but you can get your cards made and be ready.
I also need a volunteer to bring the treats.

Enjoy your weekend, stay cool and
see you Thursday!
Susan *Ü*





No comments:

Post a Comment