Thursday, August 13, 2015

8/20/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today's card is one layer with lots of stamping, 
masking, distress inks and of course 
my beloved watercolor pencils!

When I saw this set at the Art Impressions booth 
during the stamp convention I knew I had to have it.
I grew up surrounded by water, no palm trees but love the beach.


Please bring your basic class kit
including
pencil w/eraser
I used the following distress inks & blending tool
antique linen
salty ocean
tumbled glass
I also used the same color markers to touch up missed areas
Your choice of coloring medium
spray bottle w/water
paint brush or water brush

That should do it!

Don't forget we will celebrate August Birthdays on the 27th
Jenna, David & Judy

Enjoy your week!
Susan *Ü*

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! Your masking is awesome and i love how you colored it, i want to be there!! Thanks for playing with us at Art Impressions Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. Felt good to get back to card making basics!

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful!! Love the scene you created and the way you used this Try-Fold stamp set!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharon, love AI and all the possibilities with their stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your card via the Art Impressions contest. I love the coloring. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete