Thursday, September 17, 2015

9/24/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Come join the birthday celebration today!
Sherry, Renee & myself.

This card was a special request from one of the class members.
If you have a special request plese let me know!

I was actually very happy to do this card, because I love these little guys!
How could you not smile when looking at them.
So I had a stack of paper that we used on last weeks card sitting on my desk,
so I used it for this class. Way to go using up the old.
Then I pulled out another Hero Arts set call Stamp and cut.
They make these with a different primary word 
and then a bunch of little stamps to go with it.
I just love the happy dance combo, 
funny story I will share with you some time!




Please bring your basic class kit including
liquid ball point glue pen
tweezers
black edger
black fine point marker(sharpie)

That should do it! 
Have a wonderful week and hope to see you soon!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment