Saturday, December 24, 2016

Unique - Saturday February 25, 2017 (Gifts)

Today's class is a wonderful gift 
for yourself or someone else.
There are so many occasions to keep track of that
I love a perpetual calendar!
We will cover chipboard with a printed papers 
and a printed monthly calendar.
I am on a mission to use what I have bought from Scraps Galore 
over the years so there will be a large variety of papers to choose from.
 Then the will be housed in this window box.
Elizabeth has ordered these for me. 
Once they arrive I will do a little decorating,
I'll show you when it's done!
A little stenciling with archival ink.
I will bring several stencils & ink colors.


That's it, a quick & easy gift that anyone would love!

Please bring to class
glue stick
sanding block
scissors
bone folder

Please call Scraps Galore 858 1080 to reserve your seat.
If you would like a kit, I can do that but decorating the box would be on your own,
I will supply everything else.
Class cost $18

No comments:

Post a Comment