Thursday, February 9, 2017

2/16/2017 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today's card started out with a Memory Box die that I've had for a while.
Then I started looking for the perfect stamp.
I came across this Rubbernecker stamp from way back when, lol.
I always had issues lining up the stems with the blossoms.
But now I have a MISTI!
So I put aside the die, didn't work with this image.
Here's the first two cards I made yesterday.


Looked at them this morning and not happy.
Reworked them with a no wrinkle distress background.
Now I'm happy!
Love the sentiments.
 


Please bring your basic class kit
including
non stick craft mat
spray bottle w/water
paint brush/water brush
gold/black edgers
broken china distress ink pad

That should do it!
hope to see you soon,
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment