Thursday, May 4, 2017

5/11/17 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today my son Alex is graduating from UNM school of nursing!
Hip Hip Hooray!

So Sue will be teaching this class.
Here are the samples, as always they're wonderful.
Here's Sue's note to me,
 I call it a "House Card," and this shows two forms of it.  
In the first, the house is on the front of the card.  
In the second, the house IS the front of the card.  
I will bring all kinds of goodies to create the houses, 
including windows, doors, flowers, stamps, etc.  



Please bring your basic class kit 
including
·         Large and small scissors
·         Pencil with/and eraser
·         Adhesive:  tape runner and/or glue stick and/or foam tape and/or glue pen and/or red line tape and/or Mod Podge, etc.
·         Black and gold edgers
·         Colored markers or acrylic dabbers or similar
·         Trim and other embellishments to add to the house if needed, or you can add some things at home after using what I bring

Have a wonderful week and I can't wait to hear about the fun you had with Sue!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment