Thursday, April 9, 2015

4/14/2015 class @CP2

Today's card was prompted by this retro camera paper that I bought.
I love the Polaroid camera from Echo Park and
paired it with the Polaroid picture die from Sizzix.
Don't you love it when items from different companies work together!
I used stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn Critters at the park.

Please bring your basic class kit including
glue pen
coloring medium of your choice
I used watercolor pencils
water brush or paint brush
spray water bottle
non stick craft sheet
black edger
I also used
mowed lawn
broken china
ink blending tool for the background

That should do it,
 looking forward to seeing everyone at Dina's class this weekend.
See you all on Tuesday!
Susan *Ü*

PS we will celebrate Nancy's and Joan's birthdays on the 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment