Thursday, April 30, 2015

5/5/2015 class @CP2


This weeks card is too cute. 
I bought this Big Mouth set from Art Impressions during the convention.
They had several different characters to choose from.
There is a bit of a learning curve to get the mechanism to function properly.
I believe I've got it down and will share my findings with you.




Please bring your basic class kit
including
foam tape or pop dots
pencil
glue pen
scissors
gold or silver edgers
I used & will bring my watercolor pencils
you can bring any preferred coloring medium
craft mat
paint brush
spray bottle w/ water

That should do it! 

I want to send a big apology to
Geri Neumann who will be celebrating a birthday this month.
Geri I hope you can make it in on the 12th to celebrate!
May Birthday's
13 Lottie
19 Geri N.
Celebration May 12th
Snack provided by Jenna.

Thanks all, see you next week.
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment