Tuesday, April 21, 2015

4/28/2015 class @CP2

Today's card I would say is gender neutral,
but it definitely needs to go to a coffee lover!
I broke out my brand new set of Tim's stamps,
Fresh Brewed Blueprints.
I decided to use two of the four images.
I also used some core-dinations paper I bought a few months ago
 and a new set of Spellbinder dies that I bought for a song & a dance!
I used two different sentiments, so you'll have a choice or
if you prefer bring your own!



Please bring your basic class kit
including
foam stamping mat
sanding block
non stick craft mat
water brush or paint brush
water spray bottle
brown edge
I used 
tea dye and fired brick distress stains
 to add a little color.
you can bring these pads or any color you'd prefer.

That should do it!
Remember today we will be celebrating 
Nancy & Joan birthdays.
Renee' will bring the goodies.

Enjoy
Susan *Ü*



No comments:

Post a Comment