Thursday, July 30, 2015

8/6/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Oh my my, is it really August?

We will celebrate August birthdays on the 27th
David, Jenna & Judy!

We will start this month with a new die 
by Sizzix called Drop Ins.
They have several different styles and they have two words
 that you can drop into the frame and it cuts in in one piece.
Today's card I used the word hello.
We will be stamping the piece behind the frame.
I used watercolor pencils on one and markers on the other.

 


 And the third a piece of scrapbook paper I had laying on my desk.
How easy is that!

For today's c;ass please bring your basic class kit
including
pencil w/ eraser
black edger
favorite coloring medium

That should do it, enjoy your week and see you on Thursday!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment