Thursday, July 23, 2015

7/30/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

I came home from class on Saturday and made two shaker cards that won't shake.
Put them aside and looked at the Tim's Perspective stamp set that was sitting on my desk
from last Thursdays card. I used two of the sentiments.
So I began by inking a piece of card stock and had to work really hard to get it smooth.
Why struggle, I pulled out some of the semi gloss paper that I have been using so much.
I also decided it was time to put Tim's new colors to work.
This is what I came up with, pretty happy with the results.
I used cracked pistachio & vintage photo on the background.
I then stamped the numbers with hickory smoke.
the butterfly is inked with fossilized amber and abandoned coral.
The corners are die cut with a Memory Box die.
The card behind the front panel is inked with vintage photo.

So for today's class you will need your basic class kit
including
scissors
any of the above mentioned inks
blending tools
Green wink of stella for the butterfly body

That should do it, enjoy your week and stay cool!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment