Monday, December 7, 2015

12/10/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today's card looks quite simple but there are several steps.
I created a blended background and bought in some 
gold embossing which is so trendy right now.



Please bring your basic class kit
including
scissors
ballpoint glue pen
gold edger
I used the following inks and blender
forest moss
peeled paint
salty ocean

Just an update in case you didn't receive my email'
Thursday 12/17 will be our last class of the year.
Following class we will have our annual holiday luncheon at Nick & Jimmy's.
Lunch is on your own and we will be ordering off the regular menu.
We will celebrate Prissy's birthday.
We will have the card exchange, bring a card and you get a card.
Sign your card so the recipient knows who created it.
I think that's about it, I do need a head count no later than 12/14 (Monday morning)
so I can call about seating.

Stay warm and get a bit inky!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment