Thursday, December 10, 2015

12/17/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

The last class of 2015!
Is it me or did this year really zip by?

We will have our annual luncheon today after class (12 noon) at Nick & Jimmy's.
We will celebrate Prissy's birthday, so bring her a card.
We will also do the bring a holiday card get a card.
So if you bring a card we will put them all together 
and each person can pull a card.
I always sign my card so the recipient knows who it's from.
Last year I believe it was Joan who put a signed sticky note 
so the recipient can reuse the card.
Choice is yours.

Today's card is really simple but I think it packs a punch!
We will be working with Perfect Pearls and Pearl EX.
I just love those peacock feathers!




Please bring your basic class kit
including
Gold edger
If you have either of the mica products you can bring them, 
I used blues, greens & gold.
along with a paint brush to apply the mica powder.

That's it, see you Thursday!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment