Thursday, March 10, 2016

3/17/2016 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today we are working with alcohol inks, 
duct tape and embossing folders!
I raided my husband's stash, luckily he's a Costco shopper 
so I found two huge rolls of duct tape!

Originally I was picturing a very masculine card, 
well after all it is duct tape.
But it just wasn't working.
Much to my delight I went with bold & beautiful colors.
Finished it off with a wonderful Magenta silhouette stamp 
and here's what we'll be doing.


please bring your basic class kit including
scissor
paper trimmer
stamping foam
gold edger
and if you have
alcohol inks
blending solution
felt applicator

We will be celebrating Sue R birthday this month, 
REMIND me we need to pick a date!

Have a wonderful week and see you on Thursday!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment