Thursday, March 24, 2016

3/31/2016 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today we will celebrate Sue's and AdD's birthdays!

I just couldn't resist the new Ken Oliver Color Bursts and Liquid Metals 
when I found them at the stamp convention!
Much to my surprise the Liquid Metals are liquid, duh it's right in the name.
I guess I expected powder like all the other ones.
Anyway I came home and right away I had to play.
This week's card is colored completely with the Liquid Metal's.
There is a wonderful shimmer to all parts of this card
that just doesn't show up in the scan.



Please bring your basic class kit
including
non stick craft mat
2 paint brushes/water brush
(I used one to put water on paper and one for the coloring)
spray bottle with water
stamping foam
scissors
foam tape
edger (gold or black)

That should do it, hope to see you soon!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment