Sunday, January 6, 2013

1/8/2013 class @CP2

Wishing each and everyone a healthy and happy 2013 
for you and your families.

I have had a wonderful start to the new year and have the inky fingers to prove it!
My sister arrived on Thursday and we haven't stopped. One of the highlights of this trip is that
my sister, my daughter, a friend and I spent yesterday in Santa Fe taking Dyan Reaveley's class. 
What an experience, and we go back today for another class. 
If you are not familiar with her put her name into you tube and you can see her in action!

OK, so enough about me, here's the project we will be doing in this Tuesday's class.
Of course we need to start the New Year off with a brand spanking new calendar.
This came out a little dark for my taste but I will have plenty of ink colors for you to choose from.

along with your basic class kit, include
paper trimmer
scissors 
foam tape

January Birthdays 
(probably will celebrate on the 15th)
19th Katie
27th Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment