Sunday, May 26, 2013

5/28/2013 class @CP2

The last class of May!
Just finished and scanned this weeks card. 
Yesterday morning I started a card for class, came back to it in the afternoon and redid it! 
Looked at it this morning and put every thing away and put the card on a pile of 
stuff to use at another time, yikes!
While reading the morning paper I saw this ad, 
I've noticed lately the colors yellow & grey on many things.
Yesterday I saw a quilt card on one of the blogs I follow.
hmm, possibilities.
This what I came up with (second try, haha).
I think this would be a great card for scraps, don't you think?
Class Kit including
black edger
ballpoint glue pen

Remind me to talk about June birthdays,
Evelyn & Caryl Ann this month.

Enjoy your holiday tomorrow, as we're eating hot dogs & hamburgers I will remind myself how grateful I am for all those people that have served our country over the years including my husband.
I will be extremely grateful that he is now retired!
See you Tuesday,
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment