Friday, August 16, 2013

8/20/2013 class @CP2

This week I decided to try a new technique
(at least for me)
You need a lined stamp with open space,
after digging through everything and not really finding what I was looking for
 I settled on this stamp from Heartfelt Creations. 
Bought it last year at the convention and it still had it's paper backing on!
Time to ink it up!
The technique is called floating reinker water coloring.
The thing that appealed to me is that it is out of your control, 
yeah you pick the colors and drop them down
 but after that every piece will look differently.

So here's the one that I did.
Then I started thinking, how about stains and sprays, oh my!
We'll have to save that for another time.

Please bring your basic class kit
be sure to include
scissors
non stick craft sheet
gold edger
spray bottle for water
paint brush
brushed corduroy distress stain 
and foam blending tool

Birthday Celebration 8/27
Judy
David

Have a wonderful weekend and see y'all on Tuesday!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment