Thursday, April 7, 2016

4/14/2016 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today I tried my hand at 
"Water coloring the Art Impressions way"
I have watched several of their videos
 and have been collecting their various stamps.
Today's card is a very simple version of their technique.
I was quite surprised of the outcome of my first attempt.
They really do break it down for you.

Tim Holtz's distress markers.

Tim Holtz's distress ink pads

Tim Holtz's distress markers and ink pads
 

Please bring your basic class kit including
non stick craft mat
water in a spray bottle
paint brushes/water brush
I used the following colors of distress markers & pads
bundled sage
crushed olive
forest moss
vintage photo
rusty hinge
pumice stone
Feel free to substitute the greens and browns for similar colors.

That should do it, see you Thursday!
Susan *Ü*
PS we will be celebrating Joan's birthday this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment