Thursday, September 15, 2016

9/22/2016 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today's card is a Double Z Fold card,
really easy but I love the movement.
Very similar to the floating Z card we did a while back.

I used a set of dog stamps/dies from Sizzix designer Stephanie Barnard.
I also stepped out of my comfort zone and used colored pencils.
One card I blended with Gamsol the other I used a colorless pencil blender.




 

Today while poking around the Internet I came across this tutorial.
I will have to try her way of coloring & Gamsol.
Thought you might like to see the video
 and much to my surprise I actually figured out how to attach it!

Overview of GAMSOL Blending Mineral Spirits



Please bring your basic class kit
including
scissors
bone folder
brown edger
colored pencils

That should do it!
See you Thursday,
Susan *Ü*

September birthdays celebrated today!
Sherry , Renee & myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment