Monday, January 29, 2018

2/1/2018 Thursday's @ NDB

Last week I found myself at Vintage Market
https://www.vintagemarketanddesign.com/ 
with my gift card, thanks to all of you!
There will be lots of new stuff arriving on the heels of Creativation,
but you know me I had to buy something now.

I love Carabelle products from France.
https://www.artstamp.fr/index.cfm
So I picked up this funky flower called 
Jardin des Delices
which translates to 
The Garden of Earthly Delights.
We will create a background with Distress Oxides.
I colored the image with every possible item I had within reach.
Sharpies, gel pens, mermaid markers, glitter markers, paint pens, wink of stella etc.
I do believe you can use anything or a variety of them all.




Please bring your basic class kit
including
Non stick craft mat
spray bottle with water
black edger
Distress Oxides (I used)
twisted citron
salty ocean
peacock feathers
Perfect Pearl spray
Variety of coloring items, pens, markers etc.

That should do it,
Loving this warm weather.
See you Thursday.
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment