Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Q&E Cards @ NDB 3/17/2018

Welcome to Q&E 2.0
I decided to push the concept of Q&E by creating some cards that utilize 
dies that create unique cuts or folds.
Most of them are from Sizzix and I can get you any info you may want.
This class will be limited to the first 10 people due to the amount of prep work.
Please let me know if you would like me to continue with this type of cards 
or go back to the basic Q&E cards.

 This part of the drop in series, the blue is cut with the frame and words in one piece.
there are a variety of words you can drop in.

This is the Butterfly Gate fold.
The black portion is cut at once then folded.
 
 

This is part of the 3D pop up series.
Again a variety of sentiments that pop up.
 

This is called a center step card.


 One of many flip it dies, this features a triple circle.
I've extended the base so you have somewhere to write a message.

 This framelit drop in cuts the frame and shadow.
then you cut the word which fits perfectly on the shadow.

The last few are basic Q&E cards.




That's all for now, please email me with any questions or  requests!
Have a great week.
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment