Thursday, March 8, 2018

3/15/2018 Thursday's @ NDB

Birthday celebration 3/22
Sue Rosenberg and Barbara M.

Joan suggested that we bring any wonderful finds from the stamp convention to show the class.

Today we will be playing with fluid iridescent watercolors by Dr. PH Martin.
I will show you the method I used which is wet on wet. 
Then I saw a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire where she did wet on dry achieving similar results.
Just a personal preference, both results are beautiful.
I truly think it has to do with these beautiful inks.

This is the cards we will be creating with gold embossing powder.


 I also tried white embossing powder and the ink stained part of the image.
Next time I'll emboss after the background ink is applied.


Please bring your basic class kit 
including
non stick craft mat
small cup for water
spray bottle with water
#8 round paint brush 
(this is fairly large compared with what we are used to using.)
baby wipes/paper towel 
gold edger

That should do it, see you at the convention!
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment