Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Q&E Cards @ NDB 8/18/2018

Hello all, I have finished the Quick & Easy holiday card class.
My original plan was for two classes but I was not able to 
get enough stickers for a second class.

So this will be the only holiday class I will be doing this year.
You will get a sheet of Penny Black stickers, the pieces to create the card, 
an envelope and pictures of each card.
One sticker sheet makes 5 cards, the cost is $10.
Quantities are limited.
Please email me, which set you are interested in and 
if you will attend the class or need a kit.
Class will be held on 8/18, 10:30am 
at North Domingo Baca Multigenerational center.


Berry Delight 8 5 available







Christmas Song 20 15 available





That should do it, feel free to email me with any questions.
Thanks, Susan *Ü*




No comments:

Post a Comment