Friday, September 21, 2018

9/27/2018 Thursday's @ NDB

Oh my my It's the end of September already!
We will be celebrating Sept & Oct birthdays next week 10/4.
Susan, Sherry & Renee
Nancy, Wendy & Bette

Today's card started out with getting more uses out of your large die cuts.
I used a background die as a stencil.
Some random stamping and you have a background.
For the focal image I used a Spellbinder stamp and die by Stephanie Low.
I just love this feather.
Finished it off with a die cut sentiment.

Please bring your basic class kit
including
Black edger
preferred coloring medium
I used sharpies
2 distress oxides that blend well
and foam blenders
I used
mermaid lagoon 
twisted citron
or
worn lipstick
shaded lilac

That should do it, have a great week!
Susan *Ü*




No comments:

Post a Comment