Friday, February 8, 2019

2/14/2019 Thursday's @ NDB

Happy Valentine's Day

Bring a small snack to share if you would like 
in celebration of Valentine's day.
No birthdays this month.

Today's card is a technique called Distress Ink mono printing.
I saw this on Jennifer McGuire's blog and decided to give it a try.
I have many samples to share with you. 
This is one of those two for one techniques. 
I used the second piece or the mono print to die cut the focal image.
If you would prefer to have the second piece to create another card
 you will need to bring extra paper to die cut the focal image.

Here are some of the cards I made.






Please bring your basic class kit
including
Paper towel
baby wipes
spray bottle w/ water
scissors
liquid glue 
black edger
Distress Ink pads (not Oxides) your color choice
(if you have reinkers, a juicy pad works better)

Important
My heat gun died yesterday.
Thanks to Claire she saved to day!
If you have a heat gun please bring to class.
I'm going to try to find a good one locally,
if not I will order one.

No comments:

Post a Comment