Sunday, March 3, 2019

Saturday May 25 Acrylic Pouring at SWCC

I'm adding some new samples, all other info is the same.





I'm so excited there's a new art space in town. 
SW Craft Connection
Located in the Scottsdale Shopping Center
3107 Eubank Blvd NE

I've reserved a 3 hour block that includes setup and cleanup.
Saturday May 25 from 10a - 1pm
The focus of this pour is the swipe technique.
We will do 2 gallery wrapped canvases.
The first a basic swipe technique to get the feel for it.
The second will be a silhouette swipe.
I will have a variety of templates for you to choose from.
As always written instructions will be emailed to the class
so you don't have to take notes or for future reference.

Payment is through SWCC 
Class cost is $30
All supplies are included in the cost of the class.

Here are some of my practice pieces,
more to come.





Any question, comments or requests please feel free to email me.
This is going to be fun!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment