Friday, April 26, 2019

5/2/2019 Thursday's @ NDB

May Birthday celebration for Diana 5/16.
We would also like to wish Lottie a Happy Birthday!

Today's card features one of the stamps from Tim's Illustrated Garden set.
I fell in love with the set when it was first released,
I'm finally using it!

We will be using one of Tim's mixed media dies, brick wall as a stencil
and adding the branch of flowers.
I choose a mother's day sentiment but I will also have the hello, your choice. 

Please bring your basic class kit
including
scissor
I used fired brick distress oxides, but any red will work.
foam blending tool
liquid glue
tweezers
poker
black edger
color medium of your choice
I used my Arteza real brush markers

That should do it, enjoy this beautiful weather!
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment