Friday, June 21, 2019

6/27/2019 Thursday's @ NDB

Oh my, my the last class of June.
Time flies when you're having fun!

Just a reminder the Center is closed for the 4th of July

We will be celebrating Kathleen's birthday in July.

So today's card is mostly Tim, using many of his new products.
Actually all but the embossing folders!

Jennifer McGuire calls this Textured Alcohol Inks.
Here's my version using Pearl Alcohol Inks.
Wildflowers & sentiment Sizzix for Tim Holtz.
Lots of choices today!




Please bring your basic class kit
including
liquid glue
tweezers
poker
gold edger optional

I colored the flowers with distress oxide & foam blender
you can use any ink pad with foam blender to add color
If you have bring 
ink pad & foam blender your color choice
Pearl Alcohol inks & felt blender
blending solution

I think that's all.
Have a great week,
Susan *Ü*



No comments:

Post a Comment