Monday, December 30, 2019

1/9/2020 Thursday's @ NDB

Wishing you all a safe, healthy, happy & creative 2020!

January birthday celebration Thursday 1/30
for Connie, Katie & Barb.

Our first card of the new year is our traditional calendar card.
I know I have done this style of card in the past, 
I cannot find a picture of it, grrr.
My dear friend Hetty in the Netherlands posted this on her blog.
What a great idea!

So this is what I came up with for our first class in January.
Best part it folds flat to fit in an envelope to be mailed!



Please bring your basic class kit 
including
bone folder
scissor
liquid glue
tweezers
favorite coloring medium
I used distress oxides & foam blender
shaded lilac, blueprint sketch, 
wild honey, barn door
sharpies for details
water brush
optional items
foam tape
black edger

That should do it, see you on the 9th!
Susan *Ü*






No comments:

Post a Comment