Thursday, January 7, 2021

Crafting through the Coronavirus Week 43 Challenge

Sorry for the delay but I have been unable to tear myself away from CNN. 

Week 43 challenge is a class I always taught the first week of the new year. 

If you don't want to make a calendar card maybe you'll try making a tent card 

(the base of my calendar card). 

Other than that anything goes!

I will attach the measurements and the calendar, plus a link.
Feel free to ask any questions. 
I would make the folds and decorate before gluing the base. 
My printed paper was cut at 4 1/4 x 4 3/4.
As always this is just fun and games, feel free to share whatever you're working on.
Keep in touch, stay safe and be well. Susan *Ü*

Fold the 1/2" scored pieces to form a "W"
glue the bottom 1/2" to the back of the first large section.

Print and cut along lines, staple together.







No comments:

Post a Comment