Sunday, September 1, 2019

9/5/2019 Thursday's @ NDB

Hello September!

We will celebrate birthdays on the 19th,
Renee' and Susan (that's me!)

Today's card is called distress oxide swipe.
I saw this technique when the distress oxide pads were first released, 
sorry I don't remember where I saw it.
This will be the background of this card.
The images are Simon Says Stamp, Even More Spring Flowers.
The softer sample is distress oxide foam blenders.
The brighter image is sharpie markers.


Please bring your basic class kit
including
non stick craft mat
spray bottle w/ water
old hotel or credit card
paper towel
liquid glue
foam tape optional
tweezers
black edger
preferred coloring medium
water or alcohol based markers
foam blenders w/ink pads
colored pencils etc.

I think that's it!
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday.
Susan *Ü*



No comments:

Post a Comment