Friday, September 27, 2019

10/3/2019 Thursday's @ NDB

Well it's that time of year again Balloon Fiesta.

We have 4 October birthdays and will celebrate on 10/31.
Nancy B, Wendy, Lisa & Bette.

Of course I had to do a balloon card, living here for the past 18 years
 and they still take my breath away!

My original impulse was to use that beautiful coral color skies we see.
The more I looked at the card I decided to go with a soft blue sky.
I'm much happier.
I used a technique called recessed panel.



Please bring your class kit
including
scissor
pencil w/eraser
liquid glue (Elmer's)
black edger
fun foam 4'x 5 1/2"
paper trimmer
Bette's tool and white ink pad
(will explain in class and show you "Bette's" tool)
preferred color medium (I used sharpies)

That should do it!
Have a great week,
Susan *Ü*




No comments:

Post a Comment