Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Q&E Cards @ NDB 10/12/2019

Well hello all, it's finally cooling off a bit and
 the skies are filled with Hot Air Balloons!

If you are on my email list you may have seen that North Domingo Baca
 is having a few days when classrooms are not available. 

One of them is Saturday October 19 the day we planned for Q&E cards.
The other is Thursday 10/17, man twice in one week!

So I will be having class 10 days from now on Saturday October 12, 10am
 in the common area.
If you are interested in taking the class or reserving a kit please email asap.
I will begin the prepping process this Sunday & Monday.
It is my hope to have everything done by Thursday 10/10.
Whew!!!

and here they are ...










All you need is dry and wet adhesive, 
I like a tweezers for those small die cuts and 
you have begun your holiday cards!
Thanks, hope to see you soon,
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment