Friday, January 24, 2020

1/30/2020 Thursday's @ NDB

Today we celebrate January birthdays
Conni, Katie & Bobbie.
Joan is bringing the treats.

Today's card is one of my first attempts in using the blending brushes.
We will be doing an emboss resist with 
ombre colors. 
Ombré /ˈɒmbreɪ/ (literally "shaded" in French) is the gradual blending of one color hue
 to another, usually moving tints and shades from light to dark. 

We will be doing this center but I'm showing you my other attempts.
My colors are picked raspberry, wilted violet & dusty concord.

 My colors are twisted citron, peacock feathers & mermaid lagoon

My colors are spun sugar, picked raspberry & wilted violet.

Please bring your basic class kit
including
blending brush
non stick craft sheet
scrap paper to clean brush off
scissors
tweezers
liquid glue
poker
black edger optional
3 inks from the same color family.
I used distress oxides but any ink will work

That should do it,
have a great week!
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment