Sunday, January 12, 2020

Saturday February 29 Acrylic Pouring at SWCC

Acrylic Pour Reflection Swipe Triptych

Time & Location

Feb 29, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
SW Craft Connection, 3107 Eubank Blvd NE, Unit #27
I will be teaching you how to do this Reflection Swipe 
using my new favorite paints, Extreme Sheen. 
Lots of shimmer and sparkle!
The canvases will be (2) 8 x 10 and (1) 10 x 20 
with the ability to display in any manner pleasing to you.
No experience is needed.  Beginners and Curious are welcome.

All canvas and paint colors will be provided.
Please bring a box lined with wax paper to transport your art home to dry.
OLD CLOTHES to paint in.  Aprons are available to use also.
If you like and it is optional:
gloves
baby wipes
palette knife/paint brush (I use my hands)
culinary torch

$40.00 per person
Registration through SWCC required.

Any questions please feel free to email me.
Thanks,
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment