Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Q&E Cards Christmas

So I started this last week thinking I would do an in person class.
Once I considered the cost of renting space I decided to do kits.
If enough people really want an in person class just let me know.

So I created two kits, one mittens and the other Poinsettia.
There are 7 cards in each set which includes
all the parts of the card in an envelope.
Pictures of each to follow when putting your card together.
The cost of each set is $14.
You must let me know which set or sets you would like.
Once payment has been received I will have your kits ready 
for pick up in a couple of days.
I will continue offering these kits through the end of November.
I will be on the lookout for other holiday papers including some for Hanukkah.
Here's each card, my scanning was a bit wonky on some!














Email me if you're interested! 
The holiday's are right around the corner.

Get Crafty
Stay Safe &
Be well!
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment