Saturday, June 12, 2021

6/17/2021 Thursday's @ NDB

 Today's card is called a "W" fold.

This is a great format for small images 

or even scraps of printed paper.

Here is the two I did during the pandemic.



Today we will be doing the one with the dogs.
I wanted to change up the printed paper for class 
so yesterday I recreated the card front.

But after looking at it all afternoon
I wasn't happy with it.
So I took a piece of the printed paper and stenciled the butterflies.
Didn't have the ambition to create the entire card again.
So I will put my decision off till Monday when I prep.
Does anyone have an opinion, email me, lol!

Please bring your basic class kit
including
bone folder
fine tip scissors
distress oxide & foam blender for butterflies(bold color)
distress oxide broken china & blending brush(makeup brush)
black edger
favorite coloring medium
I used colored pencils, colorless blender
sand eraser & pencil sharpener

That should do it!
Have a great week,
Susan *Ü*






No comments:

Post a Comment