Thursday, June 24, 2021

7/1/2021 Thursday's @ NDB

What an adventure today's class was.

They moved us back to our old room #7 on the second floor.

Just as we were starting class the electricity went out,

so no heat setting for the emboss resist technique!

As we're leaving I realized that the elevator wouldn't be working!

I am pleased to say we all made it down successfully with the help of the center staff!

I took Paseo home after lunch completely forgetting about the power outage,

they put a mobile stop sign at the intersections, 

I can't believe they didn't put a cop up there to direct traffic.

It was crazy!


On to next weeks card.

We will be using this wonderful Pink Ink Sea Turtle.

The background is a faux watercolor with distress inks.



Here is a card I did during the pandemic just to show you other color options.

Please bring your basic class kit
including
non stick craft mat
scissors
spray bottle w/water
paper towel
Distress Inks (I used wilted violet & broken china)
any combo of blues/greens will work
Your favorite coloring medium
I used water color pencils (Inktense)
water brush
sand eraser, pencil sharpener & paper towel
Black edger

That should do it,
have a great week!
Susan *Ü*




No comments:

Post a Comment