Saturday, September 13, 2014

9/16/2014 class @CP2

Birthday celebration day
Sherry
Renee
Me

I have been on a feather kick lately.
Tons of samples on the Internet, tons of sample on pintrest.
I have stamps.
I have dies.
I have stamps with matching dies.
Time to start using them and stop collecting.
This first card (more to come in the future)
is a Hero Arts stamp & die.
There are 4 feathers in the set but only two dies.
This cards uses the two matching stamps & dies.
It is much more vibrant in real life for some reason the scan muted the colors.
We will be coloring the feathers with the wrinkle free distressing.


Please bring your basic class kit
including
non stick craft mat
spray water bottle
black edger
I used broken china & shabby shutters distress ink,
feel free to bring yours if you would like.

That should do it, enjoy your weekend,
see you Tuesday!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment