Tuesday, September 16, 2014

9/23/2014 class @CP2

Today I spoke about this card we will be doing.
I found it online and the artist teaches children.
They did it on canvas with acrylic paints.
We are using paper and distress inks.
Each card uses two colors that are blended in the middle to create a third color.

Please bring your basic class kit
including
paper trimmer
black ink pad, dye based works best
(I used black soot distress ink pad)
make sure it's well inked
expired credit card or similar from junk mail
black edger
small paint brush for touch ups

I used the following distress ink pads with a foam blender
mustard seed & peacock feathers
dusty concord & broken china.
Bring you favorite colors if you wish but make sure you bring the blenders too.

I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful cards and the well wishes,
I do appreciate it.
Have a great week, see you Tuesday.
Susan *Ü*




No comments:

Post a Comment