Saturday, September 6, 2014

Handmade Gifts 9/27/2014

Oh I had so much fun making this, I may just have to do a few more!
My daughter has already claimed this one, haha.
We will be decorating a chalkboard clipboard,
say that 3 times fast.
I will have the clipboards painted and cured with chalkboard paint.
You will have multiple choices in how you would like to decorate yours.
I used Ranger paint dabbers, stamps, chalk markers, washi tape and more.
Class will be limited to 12 (since that's how many clipboards I have)
and the cost will be $12 for the class.

You can sign up on line or call Scraps Galore at 858 1080.
For those of you who sign up, you will receive a reminder email 
and a list of items you will need for the class, (all basic supplies)
a few days be for the class.

Enjoy!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment