Friday, March 20, 2020

Crafting through the Coronavirus Week 1 Challenge

Here we go the first challenge. No pressure if you just want to share what you've made that's great! 
Remember to hit reply all to share with the group!
Since Easter and Passover are around the corner, let's make either one or both, your choice! 
Here's my Easter card, time to work on Passover.
I used a Paula Best stamp with Majestic Blue Versafine ink. 
Background Alcohol inks and white heat embossed stamp.
Paula Best & AI (5).jpg
If you don't have any stamps to fit this category, find some springtime paper and use that. 
Google free images and print them.
Here I googled images of matzoh and printed multiples of them on cardstock, 
now to make a Passover card! I'll post the end result
Matzoh.jpg
Yes, most of my cards will be class samples (minus the sentiments on this one) for when we resume classes.
Have fun!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment