Friday, March 20, 2020

Crafting through the Coronavirus

Hello all my crafty friends near and far.
I thought it would be fun if I posted a weekly card challenge.
No stress if you just want to look at what our friends are doing that's fine.
If you want to participate every week or just some weeks that's fine too.
Just a little encouragement to get into your craft supplies and play.
If you don't like the theme I chose, just post a card that you made.
I will send out a weekly email with a challenge. 
I can't figure out how you can post to the blog so it will have to be via email, sorry.
Just hit reply all and add your photo, if it's a technique or special info about the card feel free to include that as well. Find a favorite blog or YouTube of something crafty that you find informative, share that. Even though we are distancing ourselves physically, let's not isolate ourselves artistically. 
Know someone who would enjoy this, feel free to invite them to play.
I will send out the first challenge tomorrow 3/19 and each Thursday following.
Let's get inky and use our stuff and keep in touch.
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment